My supervisor is Dr. Christoph Csallner. My field of research is in software engineering,
especially in program analysis and automated testing.
Right now, I am doing some research on Automatic Data Structure Repair using Constraint Solver and Conolic Engine.
If you are interested about it too, you can find some useful materials here:
1. Pex - Automated White Box Testing for .NET
2. Z3- An Efficient SMT (or constraint) Solver.
3. Some Research papers: Juzi , Assertion Based Repair of Complex Data Structure
I got my Bachelor degree in 2007 from the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at the University of Dhaka, Bangladesh.
1. DSDSR: A tool that uses dynamic symbolic execution for data structure repair (8th International Workshop on Dynamic Analysis (WODA), 2010)
This paper discusses the implementation of our dynamic symbolic data structure repair tool, DSDSR. We provide initial empirical results of applying DSDSR on different formulations of the same correctness condition and compare DSDSR with a state-of-the-art tool, Juzi.
2. Dynamic symbolic data structure repair (Proc. 32nd ACM/IEEE International Conference on Software Engineering (ICSE), Emerging Results Track, 2010)
We motivate how dynamic symbolic techniques enable generic repair to support a wider range of correctness conditions and present DSDSR, a novel repair algorithm based on dynamic symbolic execution.
We implement the algorithm for Java and report initial empirical results to demonstrate the promise of our approach for generic repair.